Return to Content
Follow this property
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Maintenance checklist, Paint, Clean, Carpet clean update lighting.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, just give permission to enter.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, 24 hour emergency maintenance.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Call, email, LR tenant portal.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
Call office during business hours or Emg. On Call # after hours.
1. Is parking available?
Yes, 1 free underground assigned space and open lot unassigned.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
Pool, Men's & Women's locker rooms w/ saunas. Clubhouse, elevators, underground parking.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
Memorial Day- Labor Day. Daily 10am-9pm.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes, 2 pet max. Breed restriction - no weight limit.
5. What appliances are standard?
Stove, dishwasher, fridge, disposal- some units have a microwave.
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
No- but can use CORT.
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
24 - 48 hours
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
drop box, office, LR website, auto pay from your bank.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, $100,000 liability.
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
AT&T, Comcast, Deposit for satellite dish.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes, 30 day notice and 2 month lease break fee.
6. How do I set up my utilities?
Call BWL (ele.) & Consumers (gas)
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
None- shared/flat rate for water, sewer & trash.
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
E-Tran comes to your building if called. CATA is a mile away.
2. Which school district are you in?
Grand Ledge- Willow Ridge Ele., Hayes Middle, & GL High
1. How do I get to your community?
Off Saginaw between Cryets & Canal next to Kohl's.
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
In office, on line, we can email you an app. & you can scan back. Snail mail. :)
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
???? Wait list???? We can follow up closer to M/I date.
3. What do you look for in the application?
Income- M/I dates.
4. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
Read your lease. :)
5. How can I check availability for furnished apartments?
6. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
No- Just nee a photo ID.
7. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
Walk in's are welcome.
8. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
Yes, $250 per 12 mo. Lease.
9. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
10. What is the renters’ insurance policy?
Min. $100,000 Liability.
11. How accessible is the management at the local office?
Very= M-F 9-5 oe email 24/7
12. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
Building, floor, front/back.
13. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Maintenance checklist, Paint, Clean, Carpet clean.
14. What is the condition of the unit?
15. What’s the noise level like?
There will be minor noise from time to time, anything more than that needs to be brought to management's attention so we can resolve. If excessive- please call police.
16. What’s the parking situation?
1 free underground assigned space and open lot unassigned.
17. Where are the and dryer/hookups?
No - We can add laundry to almost any unit with our W/D.
18. Where do residents shop?
Kroger, Meijer, Walgreens, Kohls, Lansing Mall, Walmart.
19. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
As long as you return it to original state at move out.
20. How are maintenance issues handled?
24-48 hours unless parts need to be ordered.
21. Are there any monthly fees?
22. What are the policies about guests and listing on Airbnb?
Guests 5 days ok or considered an occupant. NO Airbnb.
23. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
Yes, $250 pet non. $30 pet rent for 1, $50 for 2.
24. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
10 PM & $300 deposit & $200 fee for clubhouse.
25. Which roommates will be held responsible if we don’t make rent?
26. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
None - shared/flat rate for water, sewer & trash.
27. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
Call, email, LR tenant portal to submit work order.
28. What would it take to break the lease?
30 day notice and 2 month lease break fee.
29. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
Security deposit, rent, water, pet fees. (app./ Admin)
For Current Residents
1. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
2x's rental amount with 30 day paid notice.
2. How do I pay my rent online?
3. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
Yes, $250 per 12 mo. lease.
4. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
5. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to